New state, what’s this?

favilla

Arachnopeon
Just moved to KS and encountered this guy (already deceased) while cleaning to move into my new place. Not familiar with KS wildlife yet and couldn’t find a match on the KS spider ID websites. Curious as to what it is. Was just under an inch long curled up (including legs).

Attachments

Snailientologist

Arachnosquire
It looks a tiny bit like Tigrosa grandis but please don't take my word for it. I would not be surprised if I was horribly wrong.

jc55

Arachnoknight
Could be Tigrosa georgicola but i am by far an expert so this is my guess from its appearance.I'm sure there will be others along to help with the identification that are far more knowledgeable.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
Could also be T. Helluo but I’m not sure, the geographic range matches up and has similar colors that are light and dark

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
Poor dude. At least you don't have a large amount of bugs in your house. Skinny spider bellwether.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I think it’s cool you found a wolf spider. It’s sad you found it like this but I have only found two wolf spiders in California and you just moved and found one right away.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think it’s cool you found a wolf spider. It’s sad you found it like this but I have only found two wolf spiders in California and you just moved and found one right away.
If you want to find more, get a headlamp or hold a flashlight at eye level and just go outside and look around. You’ll see tons of them by their eyes reflecting in the grass