New Spider Pairings

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Theraphosa stirmi:
Two of these girls decided to accept the males this week.

Pterinochilus murinus:
Two of these girls decided they liked the male as well:

Ummm. Looks like he has the idea:

Haplopelma longipes:
The second most gorgeous haplo. (I'll have pics of the most attractive haplo as soon as the female H. hainanum is ready to go.)

Looks like she liked him:

Phormictopus cancerides:
Old man knows how to work the ladies still

Anthropomorphism or not, I think I can almost see a look of determination in his eyes:

Ceratogyrus brachycephalus:
I love horned baboons!

Ceratogyrus darlingi:
It's kind of like david and goliath. Only instead of a giant dude, it is a giant chick. And instead instead of a sling you have palpi emboli. I guess it is nothing like like that story, but who cares:

P. fasciata:
A couple of these girls decided it was time for mating too.
This guy is missing a pedipalp, but he's still got it down

This guy has both palpi, but he's the smallest adult male P. fasciata I've ever seen. His brother is mature at about 6+ inches. He's pushing 4 or so.

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice! I paired that male i got from you the other day this morning and she was ready to go! He got a few good inserts!

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice! I paired that male i got from you the other day this morning and she was ready to go! He got a few good inserts!
That is good to hear. I'm glad he's working out for you. I was a bit scared to ship him all the way out there. Doesn't sound like he's any worse for the journey.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
At least he's still kickin to get a second shot!
Oh yeah he's still doing well. I just fed them today and I'm going to try them again this weekend. He's a very nervous male. More so than any other I've tried to pair, but he seems to getting the hang of it. He is such a spaz I worry about him getting munched so I sacrifice photos to ensure his survival. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to update with some good news.

J

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Awesome looking Haplopelma longipes. :drool: