new species of Ceratogyrus discovered

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
Would be nice if they supplied a photo where the strangest part of the animal wasn't blurred. Cool find anyway.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
To quote the ridiculously stupid Donald Trump "Wrong"

Crone wrote "when others don't need them"

Not saying it is weaker or stronger. I read Kodi's words and he hadn't considered the opposite, or at least didn't write it down ;)
Yeah, just speculation. I'm very curious, though. I'd love to read more.

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
What makes you think it evolved more powerful muscles, perhaps it has LESS powerful muscles? That's assuming the horn aides in this function at all.

This is not entirely true, there is a NW species with a horn as well.
The post states that the horn does hold stomach muscles so I figured it was fact, not speculation.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Don't read more, Lady crone :)

Buy one (a genus Ceratogyrus Theraphosidae I mean, not that one of course) and, Christ... love those :-s
Keeper of the Goddess PBUH I can't do that because their additude and venom terrifies the crap out of me.
Thanks for the vote of confidence:kiss:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The post states that the horn does hold stomach muscles so I figured it was fact, not speculation.
Yeah, everything is on the internet is true, did you hear about the men on Jupiter too. Just kidding.

Seriously, my point was presenting the idea that the muscles are stronger as opposed to weaker (hence the need for a horn) was not objective. Nothing more Kodi.

You know, I read somewhere the horn is an antenna for Martian communication too, it's on the net so it's true ;)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Keeper of the Goddess PBUH I can't do that because their additude and venom terrifies the crap out of me.
Thanks for the vote of confidence:kiss:
Uhm... they aren't that bad and very easy to care (really) & I'm sure you are skilled enough for, but you know better :)