New Snakes

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So I'v been around snakes my whole life from freinds havin them and catchin them in the wild. Iv messed with most of Missouri's Ven an Non Ven snakes(Besieds Raddlers). But here is a pic of my frist pet snake pair I have a male an female, I dont know which is which until I get a probe set. But there both 3'. Here is one of them.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey man I just got a probe set.They are real handy.I always kind of sexed them side by side of same species/size and looked a vent location.Anyways I bought my son a male ball python 2 years ago for his birthday.I went to a respectable LPS to get a male to later in 2 years breed with my big female.Will turns out it is female also.There goes my next year breeding project for those guys.
But it does give a great excuse to buy another snake LOL!! Mine are normal and need to invest in a color morph male.And I was just at the show in reptile show in Houston.

Anyways good luck on those snakes,If I remember right I the one with larger head is male? Do not hold me to it,probe it.Great picture!One just shed it most of been that one,looking shinny:)

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nice Texas Rat. Those things hate me so much. Last one that got in the house got a fully belly and still wanted to bite me in the face. What an ingrate.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice Texas Rat. Those things hate me so much. Last one that got in the house got a fully belly and still wanted to bite me in the face. What an ingrate.
Oh yes you know them well.I had several that are chilled though.

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks Ya I need to invest in a probe kit I just dont now what size kit to get. I was lookin on lllreptiles for one. These guys are so calm now they dont try to bite or anything now. One of them would tense up and twich when I held it but not anymore. I love these guys.

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have had a trio of leucistics for quite some time and 2 were awesome but 1 was a complete b@$*@^% who wished nothing more than to eat whatever body part was closest! and at first he was great too!

BlujayOnTheWing

Arachnopeon
Oooh, beautiful :) I can never seem to find anything but garter snakes and water snakes =P lol. Not that there's anything wrong with garter snakes, I guess, but we've got a lot of really interesting species in MI that I've never even seen, makes me sad ,__,

Anyway, great catch, it looks fantastic :Db