New Snake

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I went to the K.C. Repshow & came home with this guy. He was originally $50 but the guy sold him to me for $30 since the tip of it's tail is kinked.

Last edited:

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
awsome corn snake. my friend got a juv. candy cane corn for free do to most of its tail being kinked. it has grown up pretty normally. how long is it(looks about 3ft long)?

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I haven't measured him yet but I'm guessing around 2.5'. I'm new to corn snakes so I'm not familier with the worth or the different morphs but I thought $30 sounded like a good deal,(Is it?) It's a 05' Male Okeetee.

Raindog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Beautiful, I just came in from the back shower area, there was a similar corn on the partition. I've seen him there a few times but this time held out my hand and let him soak up some heat. I was gentle and the little bugger ended up climbing over me for about fifteen minutes. This one must have been a juvie, around two feet and not a bit skittish.

I'll try to get a shot of him in the future.

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I haven't measured him yet but I'm guessing around 2.5'. I'm new to corn snakes so I'm not familier with the worth or the different morphs but I thought $30 sounded like a good deal,(Is it?) It's a 05' Male Okeetee.
30 bucks is pretty good for a 2.5ft snake esp. since he seems really docile(most corns are but some can be nasty)