New snake pics...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What do you do when you love the looks of your baby greybands? Simple you buy the parents as well. :) Picked these beauties up at the last reptile show. enjoy

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
same snake different pic....

Another shot of female number one. She's a great example of a classic greyband nice and clean.

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
female number 2....

This one is much darker but still way cool looking.

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
head shot....

Female 2 up close and personal.

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and the male...

The male here has a nice orange wash all over him that makes him somewhat unique looking. I personally prefer the 1st female but this guy is a close second.

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
another shot of the male....

Great temper on all three of these snakes as well.

Phil

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
as up close as it gets.....

Too bad the macro wars weren't allowing non invert pics. :)
enjoy

Phil

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
looks like you spent a good chunk of money on those Phil, nice pictures! are you going to start a breeding project with them? unusual that adult size gray bands would be for sale. I hear the hatchlings can be difficult to start to feed on pinks. I have always wanted a gray band, never got around to buying one yet.
Ed

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
She looks really cute, I mean her facial expression there. I know, I'm imagining things, but I just think that she is really cute. Wow.

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes they are breeders.

Ed
You're right it is unusual to see adults for sale and that's why I snatched them up. They've only been bred for 2 years and were the parents of the young ones I got a while back. They can be a challenge to get feeding but with geckoes for scenting and feeding it isn't that bad. It just takes a bit more time and effort than some species. But the deal was such that I couldn't pass it up. Especially when they should produce in a few months.

Phil

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Phil they are real lookers,
Can't wait until they have eggs, and you bring the offspring to the show. Maybe you can give me or pategirl a deal.... hehe. Later.

DPS