New smaller stirmi from reptile show

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Picked up a little stirmi at the Indy reptile show. Pickings were slim on spiders, which was kinda dissapointing. The holder the stirmi was in was really moldy and had only two holes only on the side for ventilation. The spider looks healthy though and already ate two ccrickets. I put it in a matching tub to my bigger stirmi. Kinda big for it, but I think it should do ok till it grows into the enclosure. Will post pics when I am home.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Usually when I see pictures or videos of T.stirmi/blondi they have that big bald behind. Seems not to be the case with (both of) yours :)

I always get a bit depressed when visiting expos, seeing all those animals in their 'seller boxes'. I understand that most sellers only put them in there for the expo, but still, seeing the T's so exposed without waterdishes or hides, not a nice view.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Yeah their behinds look pretty decent lol. $60 and no shipping to worry about was easy choice. I really wanted an even smaller stirmi to raise, but the three available were all about the same size.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
He found his hide and I now see him for few seconds to grab crickets and run back in. My big girl stirmi has found her hide as well. Stinks, cause she was staying out in the open most of the time.