New Slings!!

Napier19

Arachnopeon
Today I added a P. Murinus and a P. Vittata sling to my collection!!!! I've never raised up slings I'm so sooooo nervous!! My H. Mac was a solid 2-2.5 inches when I got her. Hopefully all goes well. I've read that the OBT was almost invincible and I can believe that. That thing is already PSYCHO!! Very VERY active. The Pokie is just chill and laid back, Seems very healthy though. Big shout out to Paul at petcenterusa. EXCELLENT customer service, communication, pricing and great packaging. Couldn't ask for better service!!! Will definitely do business with him again in the very near future!!! If all goes well, P. Metallica is next on my list!!!!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Today I added a P. Murinus and a P. Vittata sling to my collection!!!! I've never raised up slings I'm so sooooo nervous!! My H. Mac was a solid 2-2.5 inches when I got her. Hopefully all goes well. I've read that the OBT was almost invincible and I can believe that. That thing is already PSYCHO!! Very VERY active. The Pokie is just chill and laid back, Seems very healthy though. Big shout out to Paul at petcenterusa. EXCELLENT customer service, communication, pricing and great packaging. Couldn't ask for better service!!! Will definitely do business with him again in the very near future!!! If all goes well, P. Metallica is next on my list!!!!
Have you ever googled Paul Becker??? He's had a nice run in with the Federal government in a case of smuggling.

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/us-dealer-involved-in-smuggling-revealed-in-court-documents.211012/

Napier19

Arachnopeon
Have you ever googled Paul Becker??? He's had a nice run in with the Federal government
Hate to hear that. Guy is nice as can be and I don't have anything negative to say at all. I hate our government anyway lol. It's hard because I couldn't find anyone close to his prices.

Napier19

Arachnopeon
Update! Seems the slings are settling in nicely!! The Pokie has webbed up some of the clay pot I used in replace of cork bark and the psycho I mean OBT has webbed all over the freaking enclosure!! That definitely settles my nerves a bit!!!