New sling(s) Pics / T-show!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alrighty..

second times a charm, now. This time I got pics and there's no review about how awesome Art Cerda is (sorry 'bout that Dave!) =D

Got back from Lee Watsons Rep Swap (in Chicago) and picked up:

-From Art:-
P.irminia (2") -$20
G.aureostriatum (3/4") -- pretty much a freebie!
E.campestratus (4" ish) --$25

-From some guy (don't remember his name, but he's from Kansas):-
2 more B.albopilosum (almost 1") -talked him down to 2for$15

Here we go with some pics...
i can't wait for the P.irm to molt again. I can't wait to see those legs with those beautiful markings!!

we'll start with the P.irm
peace
a real tired Dave

Last edited:

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
check out those legs.. sorry for the blurry, still haven't hit the box that has my real camera!

those legs are gonna get REAL sexy in a couple months :)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and now for the twins (B.albo)
#1 (big fat butt -- not my doing, though :) )

Last edited:

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and #2... (not as fat, but pretty big.. again, not my doing ;P )

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
those really are 2 diff B.albos!

Alright enough with this. I know some people dig sling shots (don't we all?)

peace
dave

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow you got some great prices and cool species from Art. You can tell by the pictures that he takes great care of his stock.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Art's the man (so far :) )

Iwas REALLY surprised with the P.irm -- slightly darker than my other ones, and just out of a molt I suppose (at least within the past 2 weeks i'd say)...

i love getting good T finds :) I can't wait to photo my new E.campestratus.. Nice big, beautiful T! A little hair kicker, but.. what can you do?

peace
dave

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Dave,
Those are some great new additions you have there. I have been wanting a P. irminia, what is your experience with them? I have heard that they are fast and aggressive. But they are a beautiful T and I want one, also a P. cambridgei.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how bout this spidertwin:

I'll be posting some real good pics of the new P.irm and you decide when youre getting one from Art :)

PERSONALLY -- my older one isn't really aggressive, more defensive -- not TOO too fast, but when it gets the devil in it, man, can it zip.

It's not a species i would reccomend for a new T-keeper. It's not too far off from an avic living-wise, but, as far as handling it, i'd say treat it like a poec ;P

they're beautiful devils that have some great growth patterns, and their colours are astounding..

like i said, in about 10 minutes, i'll be posting some beautiful pics -- then you tell me :)

peace
dave

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
A P. Irminia was my 3rd tarantula that I added to my collection. Once I saw a pic of one I just had to have one. Mine hasnt shown any aggression except being speedy as he11! So far an amazing looking T and I think mine is just about to molt so that should be interesting! anyways if u can get a hold of one I would and also a Trinidad Chevron im currently looking for one of those.

Anyways good luck

TheDon

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The last time I was at a pet shop I frequent they had both a P. irminia and a cambridgei, I was torn on which one to get and ended up going home with neither, I know, stupid huh?

So, I'll keep looking. Dave, you said you get your juvi from Art, I'll have to put together another order soon.

Thanks for the info, and I'll check out the pics:)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i fully agree with thedon --

and if it was a choice between a camb and an irm -- well they're Ts that look pretty different... you can always get the feathery look.. GO FOR THE IRMIE!!! :)

pce
dave