New sling from the expo

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Hello everyone, there was an expo in town and somehow I left with a new sling. I picked up my first OBT sling. Now Ive done my reasearch and I cant wait until this little demon tries to kill me lol. Does anyone have any tips for me about these that i might not find otherwise

Hellblazer

Arachnosquire
Give them a decent amount of substrate and something to hide under. I usually only see mine when they're hungry, and even then it's just the tips of their legs sticking out mostly. On the rare occasion they are out, they retreat to their hides when I disturb them for maintenance or whatever.

creepa

Arachnoknight
Dont let it startle you when it bolts..., if you blink its allready across town.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Not so much yet but when it's older give it anchor points. They make fantastic webs.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Does anyone have any tips for me about these that i might not find otherwise
Never allow complacency or overconfidence to cloud your handling of the specimen. They can and will teleport if given the opportunity to get out and they certainly have a very defensive disposition so keep that in mind as well.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
They're flighty, fast, prolific webbers and when older will have a nasty attitude. But hey, congrats on the pick up and enjoy watching it grow... it's gonna grow quick!