bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What size tarantula can I ship in this?
PhotoGrid_1471894701691.jpg
Container Dimensions
3.5cm ID
12cm long

I've filled it with shipping material (paper towels) to see what it would fit and look like.

Tarantula Room Dimensions
7cm deep inside paper could be up to 10cm.
2.1 cm diameter inside paper

I'm thinking an arboreal T after another molt or two. It's roughly 2.5" now.

cold blood

Staff member
Hard to say without it in my hands, even with the size reference and dimensions....but I'd say slings up to an inch....maybe 1.5-1.75" even.

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hard to say without it in my hands, even with the size reference and dimensions....but I'd say slings up to an inch....maybe 1.5-1.75" even.
It fits a nickel in diameter about 3.5" deep if that helps you to get a feel for it.

Sana

Arachnoprince
You could probably pack something in there between 1" and 2". It's going to depend on the individual though. If you're shipping a super fat NW sling it would probably have to be a little smaller overall maybe 1-1.5". Shipping a sleeker arboreal on the other hand you could probably get away with closer to 2". Mind you I'm guessing without the container in my hand.

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You could probably pack something in there between 1" and 2". It's going to depend on the individual though. If you're shipping a super fat NW sling it would probably have to be a little smaller overall maybe 1-1.5". Shipping a sleeker arboreal on the other hand you could probably get away with closer to 2". Mind you I'm guessing without the container in my hand.
Any container recommendations for shipping a 3-3.5" OW arboreal?