New scorps

????josh????

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well I got some new scorps from Only Exotics today and figured I'd share some pics.

1.1.0 Opistophthalmus boehmi
Male

Female

These are crazy they attack at the slightest motion towards them!:eek: That makes them even cooler.{D

1.2.0 Pandinus cavimanus
Male

Females

A little more skittish, and way more active than emps.

redknee_freak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
congrats on your new addition bro

aren't the P. cavimanus more aggreesive than the Emps.
I ask this cuz my cavimanus seems to be that way compared to all the Emps i use to have

and I have to agree, thay are more attractive than the Emps.
But i still love having Emps in a communal tank.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Excellent acquisitions. Once I catch the bug, it's hard stop to wanting more "friends". Congrats.

????josh????

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks, yeah scorps are really addicting I started with one and now I have 28 adults scorps and a whole lotta of scorplings!

P.jasonius

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are some excellent cavimanus. I've had a few myself, I really enjoy this species; they have a lot of personality.

Hannes

Arachnopeon
The O.boehmi scorps are very cool....! Remember to give them a lot of space to borrow. In the wild they're burrows can be up to a meter long and more than 30cm deep and are found found in very hot and dry area's.

????josh????

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
O.boehmi

The O.boehmi scorps are very cool....! Remember to give them a lot of space to borrow. In the wild they're burrows can be up to a meter long and more than 30cm deep and are found found in very hot and dry area's.
Thanks, I've got them both in 5 and 1/2 gallon tanks with about 8 inches of substrait that is misted once a week. They seem to be doing fine.