New Scorpions from the Philippines

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm just thrilled to see another Canuck scorp lover - and in BC! Please keep us apprised of their progress. I know I would be interested if you establish a sucessful breeding program. I was in the Philippines last year and saw some really cool spiders and beetles, but no scorpions unfortunately. Cheers!

Well you're in luck. I am still active and keeping bugs. I did breed these species, but ended up finding new homes for them when I moved from Calgary to Vancouver. Currently I'm in the process of getting some Chaerilus celebensis for a breeding project.

Oroborus

Arachnosquire
Well you're in luck. I am still active and keeping bugs. I did breed these species, but ended up finding new homes for them when I moved from Calgary to Vancouver. Currently I'm in the process of getting some Chaerilus celebensis for a breeding project.
Excellent. If you have any other interesting inverts surplus to your needs let me know. Cheers!

Pipa

Arachnoknight
Very cool , unusual scorpions ... Congrats and have fun with them !! Let us know if you ever sell babies .