New roach mom-what the heck is my hisser doing???

AllyJ

Arachnopeon
I've had my hissers for a few months now, 2 adult females and some nymphs did come with them (they are now about the size of my pinkie nail), and one of the females is doing something I can't figure out. At first, I thought some babies were going to pop out but I don't see how that could happen given the lack of a male and how long I've had them. I guess I'm not searching the web the right way because I can't figure out what is going on lol. Are these babies or an internal organ inside the abdomen? I tried to post a vid but it would load. She is doing sort of a pulsating movement. Please help!

Attachments

Polenth

Arachnobaron
Mated females can keep on producing babies without needing to mate again, so expect regular births. Also, all females will sometimes push the ootheca out (it's a long white thing) and pull it back in, so don't panic if you see that happen. Females who have never mated will eventually just dump it.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Mated females can keep on producing babies without needing to mate again, so expect regular births. Also, all females will sometimes push the ootheca out (it's a long white thing) and pull it back in, so don't panic if you see that happen. Females who have never mated will eventually just dump it.
Stretching that hmmphaah!