New Pics!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Here is another pic of my Avicularia avicularia 4" female. I will post more in a few minutes! Enjoy! BTW-Pics taken today, new pics!

James

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
C.cyaneopubescens

This is it a few months after its molt. I will poste before and after, it may look like she grew none, but she grew!
Enjoy!

James

Before:

After:

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The pics aren't bad. I can't wait to get me a GGB. Good luck with your little one.

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
:confused: :? hmmm, never knew my pics were that bad!:? :? :eek: :(

James
Don't take it to heart TL. I posted some pics of a G. inermis (one I was very proud of I might add) and no one responded until I replied to myself the next day. I think only Joy responded after that. It happens.

For what it's worth, they are very nice pics. I almost got that pinktoe before you did. I was checking it out at Bryan's. That is a really nice one!:)

John

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by JP version 1.0
Don't take it to heart TL. I posted some pics of a G. inermis (one I was very proud of I might add) and no one responded until I replied to myself the next day. I think only Joy responded after that. It happens.

For what it's worth, they are very nice pics. I almost got that pinktoe before you did. I was checking it out at Bryan's. That is a really nice one!:)

John
Ok ok. Oh, thanks for letting me know!

Yeah, that avic is awsome, i handled her as well, she is very pretty, and docile. But an aggressive eater!
Thanks again!

James

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
James,

Just wait till that GBB is grown and sporting those colors, everyone will be fighting to post their ooohhs and aaahhhs. ;)

I think they are very nice pics.

Ali