new pics...

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
who said P. cambridgei were defensive or flighty?

here are a couple of my versicolor mid-meal too :)

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Hey

Great Pics! How big is you Trinidad Chevron! Vayu Son has also held his! I love the Avics! Nice T's!

James

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well... thats my hand....
i'm 6 foot and 240 lbs.... i played double bass in orchastra... so i have pretty darn big hands....

don't know in inches.......pretty long though.... considering she was .75" in may.

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome pics, but I can assure you that my 5" won't let me hold her like that without taking a bite or two. But ya got to love them due to their colors and their legs. They are one awesome T.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awsome Cheveron, I recentally got a herper friend of mine into tarantulas and that the tarantula i statred him with, now hes up to 5. Awsome versi as well (my fav ;) )

Sincerely,

Brandon

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Watch out for the molts, devildoll. Mine recently hit about 3.5" and has been threatening. Handleable before that.

-V

redbadger

Arachnopeon
What great pics.....Ya know...that is why I love this site...when I need an escape from the world..ie my job.....I can come here to see some of the most beautiful T's...Everyone does such a fine job with photos...Thanks
PS....It makes my wish list much easier...makes finding space for T's much harder