new pedes are coming soon

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
just checked the tracking number and they left out today should be here wensday at the latest heres what i'm expecting, 2. 4'' feathertail pedes, and 1. what was beleaved a blueleg, but has green on the legs? 6'', i'll post pics the day they arrive if there alive and okay, anyone have any advice on keeping em, never had one before, i'm planning on housing them in deep sterlie boxs, but not to deep, need help on how i should keep the temps and humidity, thanks everyone--Jeff

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

actualy the one that was claimed to be a ''true blue leg'' may just be a mortisans i beleave, anyhow...

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope you didn't pay the hefty price tag of a true blue leg just to wind up with a morsitans.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
okay got em today!

okay heres a pic of the blue pede, that i think is a mortisans but not sure the pic is'nt that good but i'll keep trying no matter how many times i take the pic it comes out like the pede is black, its body is a dark blue and its legs are green and the last pair of legsthe long ones on the end are an orangeish red color, can anyone help?

Attachments

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
also...

the others that came 2 feather legs pedes about 4'' , one was dead it was stiff and the other is alive but not looking well it seems like it can't use the lower half of its body? i have them in deli cups which i misted and gave them each a cap full of water with hopes of them recovering, also got a fat tri color scorp i'll put pics up of on the scorp forum---Jeff

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Shipper?

Who was the shipper? I'm guessing it was "Steve R.", correct? If so, I'm glad I didn't go for that stuff. He swore up and down his "Tanz. giant blue Leg" was not S. mortisans.

Todd