pede-a-holic
Old Timer
got a new addition to my scolopendra-collection, :cool:
simply amazing specie tmo!!!

some pictures :D

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
For some reason, I can't see the pics but, son of a effing diddly! Rock on man! That is my goal pede brotha! Awesome. Congrats!

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
strange, anyone else not seeing the pix either ? :?

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I SEE, I SEE, I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

... and i want some :). Congratulations on the really cool find!!!!

phil.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that was insane man...the coloration on thoses are sick...

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
very very cool man....i remember a while back seein' a pic of those...very awesome!

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That' s freaking awesome! Very nice! :clap:

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You must be the second person in teh entire world to own one??!! That is the most beautiful pede there is. I don't even want to know how much it cost.:clap: :clap:

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
how large does this species get? i'm seriously keeping my eyes peeled now. i want one! is the care relatively easy? i'm not experienced with pedes and wouldn't want to take one if i couldn't adequately care for him, when there's others who could.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
driver, you will be lucky if you ever get your hands on this sp. very very hard to come by1

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
driver, you will be lucky if you ever get your hands on this sp. very very hard to come by1
I expect that from what I've read, but if I saw one I come up I would jump on it in an instant. just curious what the care is like, if one did come up and i did happen to get it, i wouldn't want to be cutting someone else off from it should i not be prepared to care for it properly...

hazardy

Arachnopeon
Hoax!! or Not!

Well! Take a closer look at the pictures.. There is something fishy about it.. Seems like someone actualy took the marker and create those bads/ If you look at and count the segments towards the head I believed you can actually see it and count the total segments before the bands. I'm not a expert or anything like that but its just a E-pinion. Otherwise if you can come out with other pictures in the same species. Post it and lets compare!

pEACE!

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh yeah, that was obviously made by a marker :p. Hazardy, it is very hard to get a centipede to stay still to take a picture, imagine how it would be if you had to color it with a marker!!!! No offense but if someone is able to paint his centipede, it's a miracle anyways!!!! Hehe, a marker, that's a good one :p.

phil.

hazardy

Arachnopeon
Oh yeah, that was obviously made by a marker :p. Hazardy, it is very hard to get a centipede to stay still to take a picture, imagine how it would be if you had to color it with a marker!!!! No offense but if someone is able to paint his centipede, it's a miracle anyways!!!! Hehe, a marker, that's a good one :p.

phil.
Hey Mr BistroBoB let me give you a hint! Go to Walmart, Target, or any store where you can buy a Compressed Gas Duster! =D . If you havent try it here's your chance! Dont know if you have anyballs to do it :razz: Pick up your specimen ( Centipede) place it in a plastic sealed bag for a few minutes. Using your Compressed Gas Duster! slowly press the trigger filling it with Gas and watch and see your Pede go to sleep stage, its not going to die you can do this if you wanted to clip the fangs or in this case paint your centipede to make turn em to another Species! ;P

PS> Don't tell me you believed in Alien? Perhaps! Illegal Alien..
PeaCE!

Savvo

Arachnopeon
Talk about a great pede for Halloween display. Damn that thing is gorgeous.

One more thing... Could the chemicals in a permanent marker be harmful to a pede?