new pede laying eggs!!! what now???

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well i have had my pede less then a week and look what is happening????:? i guess its a she now what????? im new to owning pedes and this is crazy should i leave the eggs with mom????

hibludij

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yes, leave them with her, place her container in some quiet corner, dont disturb her, watch the humidity and hope for the best.

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A pede with eggs is a pede you should touch, distrub or watch too much during the next 4-8 weeks, but then you'll have TONS of pedelings to stare at all you want :). Good luck!!!!

phil.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
A pede with eggs is a pede you shouldn't touch, distrub or watch too much during the next 4-8 weeks, but then you'll have TONS of pedelings to stare at all you want :). Good luck!!!!

phil.
I know that wasn't intentional :p

It doesn't look like she's done laying them. So don't disturb her much more

Last edited:

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah shes still laying...i just was shocked since im a nebie to pedes it just wasn't expected lol a pleasant surprise though i must say...

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: congrats man! good luck,yeah that's the beauty of keeping pedes most likely all wc females always have babies{D ....mine always do!:D

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Good luck man! It's the one with the red tipped legs too that I thought was cool looking.