New order on the way!

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got some unexpected funds, so I paid Swifty an online visit. Next week I should be getting a B. albopilosum and Aphonopelma hentzi (for my daughter) and a C. guangxiensis, H. crassipes, 2 H. maculata, and 2 D. lobata for myself. New critters! Yay!

Kuro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice T's. Swifty is one person i've yet to buy from..maybe next time.

i'm expecting some new T's as well...they won't be here till wednesday next week but i cant wait for them even though their nothing super exciting.

Last edited:

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Everything Swifty has ever sent me has been great. Really looking forward to it.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Congrats!

Congrats, I love new packages especially with new Ts in them! It seems like everyone is getting new Ts, I will be getting quite a few next week. Bringing me over the 40 mark after returning to the hobby a month ago. :)

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I currently have two tarantulas, one true spider, and a baby horned frog. So eager to get back into the hobby in a big way. I miss having a wall of spiders and insects.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They arrived today. I'm so pleased, can't wait to get them home and into their new containers! And one of them is a gift for a friend who has taken an interest in the hobby. Looking forward to surprising her with a D. lobata in a fully set-up enclosure.