new on the page

webspinner

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I finally did it. After reading all of your threads, I broke down and decided to join you all and became a Arachnopet member.
So let me tell you about my collection. I have 30 T's right now and I'm getting 3 more from Swifts
1 A minatrix and 1 orange mouth,(forgot the scientific name) and my favorite the freebee.:D

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome aboard. Don't be shy. We bite, but you can see it coming from a mile away.

Botar

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Hi and welcome!!! Be sure to add on to the post/sticky over in The Watering Hole called My Inverts so we'll know what your 30 children look like :D

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Welcome to the site, I would think with having 30 T's, you would have joined a long time ago.

You'll love your new A. minatrix.

webspinner

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well thanx for the nice welcoming. Yea I guess that I should have been on line with the rest of my fellow arachnonuts, but I tend to like to read other peoples stories/situations. You can thank Mike at The Spider Shop for my joining up. I kind of like it . Just gotta get a camera to take some shots of my T's. Anybody know of a good, but in expenseve brand? I need to save $ for my P. Miranda.:}

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Originally posted by webspinner
. Just gotta get a camera to take some shots of my T's. Anybody know of a good, but in expenseve brand? I need to save $ for my P. Miranda.:}
I use a Canon Elph Powershot S100, it was about $500 back when I bought it, but you can get them now for probably about $100 less.
Not great with the macro pics, but not horrible either. Only 2.1 megapixels though!