AgainstAllGods

Arachnopeon
Yeah I figured I was fine, and I do tend to keep my hands clean, and I understand she (Penelope) won't be cruising my house, but I wasn't entirely sure how sensitive they really are. My local herp/invert shop isn't very local and I travel almost an hour to get there because I have found that they know what they are talking about when it comes to fish, and other people I know confirm their sentiments are similar regarding their other critters. It's definetly not a petco haha

AgainstAllGods

Arachnopeon
Being as its been that long, I agree, should be fine, its not like they will be walking in the areas of direct spraying.

That's a cool company to own, I have always been interested in things of that nature....having worked in fisheries, I pretty much just like water:).
Yeah it all kind of just happened one day, I'm a construction worker/truck driver full time so the business has taken a back seat to my career but I would love nothing more than to become a little more financially stable so I can invest more money into ensuring my business can grow and expand limitlessly

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
My local herp/invert shop isn't very local and I travel almost an hour to get there because I have found that they know what they are talking about when it comes to fish, and other people I know confirm their sentiments are similar regarding their other critters. It's definetly not a petco haha
To tell for certain how well they keep t's (tarantulas are in a completely different ballpark from other exotics, especially vertebrates), what advice did they give?

AgainstAllGods

Arachnopeon
They confirmed that if I was seeing a strong population of spiders (and subsequently centipedes) inhabiting my house that given the amount of time that has elapsed since anything has been sprayed I should be in the clear but to continue to be vigilant for all practical purposes