New member with Avic. avic. questions

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ohh hehe, sorry about that friend :) Once a week i moist the sub a little but not to much, and only when the females are going to make eggsacs and when they have eggsacs.

Other than that they just have their water dish, and if the sub gets too dry i water a little in the sub. Because we have very dry air here in Denmark. :)
Thanks, this is interesting. A bit different than some Italians.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I agree with Louise. The glass enclosures many of us Europeans use, have ~2mm thick perforated aluminium plates on the top rear upper and usually on the bottom front in some form. That works just fine for us and the spiders obviously. I'm not a friend of Exoterras either, mainly because a) they're overpriced in comparison, b) have that whole top screenmesh that's more danger than use for T's (in my opinion!) and c) usually need to be customized on your own - which makes one of the glass enclosures mentioned before just so much cheaper anyways.

Right now, I've rehoused my big A. azuraklaasi into the one free glass enclosure to give her more space. My P. fasciata is occupying the other one currently and both are just fine. The Avic has yet to start webbing up, but it's been only a few days since rehousing, so I'm patient and she's not sitting in the same spot all the time when I check, but moving around a lot.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Haha no, I've never got around to playing those games. I definitely want to some day though
Ah ah, I've said that because yours are exactly like to the mushrooms of a certain level of "Dark Souls" where you have to "jump" in the middle of a huge old tree. You need to use those mushrooms like "Mario" :)