New M GBB name

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm FINALLY getting my new M GBB from Scoolman...Yay! Little guy decided to molt right before shipping so I had to wait. I should have him Wed. I've been rolling names around in my head and finally it hit me! Since these Ts are from Venezuela what better name than Hugo after the ruler Hugo Chavez.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If you aren't sure if you can keep the female from killing and eating him after mating then name him Stevie Snacks. However, if you think he will go on to help create many new egg sacs then name him Leonard Loads.

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Che?...lol. Just got email from Scoolman and he packed the GBB and shipped him today...should have him tomorrow. He said he was munching on a roach and wouldn't let it go so he packed him up while he still had it...lol. Hope that doesn't create a problem during shipping. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

jrzyspider

Arachnopeon
That's soooo funny! I was thinking about Venezuelan names too. I cheated and used Google. I found "La Flakita Bella" which is supposed to mean "beautiful skinny girl" lol... Flakita apparently doesn't translate exactly and it's a form of another Spanish word.

Anyway, I thought Flakita was kinda nice & different, so whatever it means, I'm going to go with that when i get my own GBB. :D

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Che?...lol. Just got email from Scoolman and he packed the GBB and shipped him today...should have him tomorrow. He said he was munching on a roach and wouldn't let it go so he packed him up while he still had it...lol. Hope that doesn't create a problem during shipping. I'll post pics as soon as I can.
Che Guevara, the latin American marxist revolutionary. Technically from Argentina, but he got around ;)

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ya, Scoolman, I know I had mentioned the name Calypso and then I thought of Hugo (Chavez). I was still kinda undecided until I got him today and he flicked at me three times...lol. I thought, ya, he's definitely gonna be a little ruler...lol... Hugo it is. I'll post pics after I let him settle in a little.