New ladies and sad news

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
I bought 3 B.Smithis today 1 full grown female two juvies. The large fem is beautiful but sadly one of the little ones didnt make the ride home. I am not sure why it died but it was in death curl when I went to put it in its new home. one good thing to come out of the deal is that I only paid 50 for all three with two acrylic cages from TarantulaCages.com I got a steal but very sad about the little one passing on:( I also swung by another house and picked up this unidentified T. got her for 20:D

Last edited:

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
awesome deals all around!! :) beautiful smithi! love her colors :)
sure the last ones unidentified ? :p

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
awesome deals all around!! :) beautiful smithi! love her colors :)
sure the last ones unidentified ? :p
The camers flash washes the color a bit it is a busty brown color I thought it was a g rosea from the pic I saw but in person its brown all over

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
maybe so ...its just that it looks nothing like my g rosea that i already have. but maybe it is...

HAGAR

Arachnosquire
LOL

I think Tang has it, i am no expert, in fact far from one, but i think it is a g. pulchripes.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is no way that is a pulchripes. Unless you can show me a better pic. If the lines on it's legs are not yellow, then it's not a pulchripes. Being brown all over, I guarantee it's a G. rosea.

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats a rosea. Mine was all brown when I first got her. She molted with the pink carapace.