New kid on the block....

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
heh.

Like I could live another 2 seconds without a cat.....

Ive adopted a cat. Shes, well....heres her story that was emailed to me.

Dini was one of three adolescents we were allowed to take from a shelter as they were going to be euthenized the next day. They had colds and were semi feral. When I first saw them they were in a low cage , all piled on one another in terror. We took them to some wonderful people who fostered them, got them healthy and taught them that not all people were mean. Dini was the one that took the longest to tame , in her new foster home she has done really well adapting and I think she will be a wonderful companion. She gets along with the other cats they have , so if you are at all thinking of having a friend for her let us know as we have some other mom cats we would love to place. She is very healthy , has had all. the shots she needs and is fixed.

I am NOT going to call her Dini !! :mad:

Any suggestions ?? :D

Attachments

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The almost half white/half grey face reminds me of Phantom of the Opera, if that helps give you any ideas.

Bry

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Thanks She is cute. I think Im going to call her Kes. Anyone who knows Voyager remembers Kes. I didnt have a particular attatchment to Kes, I just liked the name.

Heres another pic;

Attachments

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not a cat person and won't go into a diatribe as to why but I always thought that if for some reason I ever decided to accept the burden of a feline pet I would name it "Tybalt". Anyone familiar with Shakespeare? Its a cute cat.....nice markings and color.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by ant1gen
Nice goatee... :)
Thats what I thought! :D

And Kes is no burden. When you got a cat laying next to your face at night, purring its head off, and loving YOU to bits, theres nothing better than that to me. :D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
Thats what I thought! :D

And Kes is no burden. When you got a cat laying next to your face at night, purring its head off, and loving YOU to bits, theres nothing better than that to me. :D
I hear that. ;)
My cat lays on my chest every night right after I get in bed.
He rubs my face and just loves on me. After about 10 mins. he gets up and leaves so we can both go to sleep. He's a super great buddy. I love him...

Every night :D

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would.........

I would call it "Goatee", I had a great cat once called bikini, because she was black, and had a white bikini!!:D

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Re: I would.........

Originally posted by minax
I would call it "Goatee", I had a great cat once called bikini, because she was black, and had a white bikini!!:D
Thats cute ! :D

Here she is again. Sorry, I cant resist posting her, shes so cute. :D

Attachments