New Job

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've picked up a new part time job. Not really, but kind of. A local pet store was asking me all kinds of questions about T's. Their methods of care leave a lot to be desired (old story), but I help them out as much as I can. Anyway, they are building a new display area for inverts and I told them I would come in a couple of times a week and care for their stock. Seems they are all afraid of them. By the way, I'll be working for crickets.

Botar

PS - I'll also be picking the brains of the Scorpion triad for info on the scorps.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
who knows, they might let you get some t's at cost too, sans shipping.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
that's cool! I'd do it for T food too :)
Nice to see a pet store that actually wants to do things right for once!

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Sounds like a good deal Botar...playing with inverts for crickets.

John
];')

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Awsome Botar ! Thats cool. Working for crickets.....funny.

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol.... sounds familiar botar...

the shop i frequent always has me do chores when i go there as i've become pretty good friends w/ everyone there....

i always get at least 75% off whatever i buy there... so i don't mind the work...

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by mmmmdonuts
Will work for food
LOL:D
LOL!

Sounds like a deal, Botar. But perhaps they calculate that if they can lure you into their store on a regular basis, you will end up deciding that the best place for their stock is actually in your own home ;)

Joy

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually, I'm kind of hoping it will work the other way around. If my rosie eggsac is fertile, I'd be able to sell my T's through the pet store.

My main focus is just to help them out and provide the T's with decent care. I like the people who own/run the store. It is a local mom and pop shop and I've known the owners for years. Pop died recently and I just want them to make it.

Botar