I have a B. emilia (one inch from toe to toe) that has, until now, had a cocohut as a hide. Now this hide is gigantic for him and i've been racking my brain for ideas for a smaller hide since that was the smallest thing they had at petco. Anyways, today i got a good idea and i took the smallest fish food bottle i have, emptied it out, and then i put a little substrate in it then laid it down and burried it in the KK so you cant see any of the plastic sticking out. It fits him perfectly and i think he's going to love his new hide! I just wanted to share this idea with people and hopefully it will be worth as much to someone else as it is to me!