New home for slings...

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I read blue can calm a T...we will see if it does anything for Ozzy, my new Pterinochilus sp. In this pic, he is up in the groove up top, we will see if this type of lid was a bad idea. If he decides to play arboreal, then I will switch it out with a full clear lid with no where for him to squeeze into...

Sal's new spot...my new A.versicolor

Another look, I went overboard with the glue I think...doesn't look so nice...but will work.

Here is Sal and Ozzy's new houses right in front of Harry's spot.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What type of containers do you have them I am trying to ind good containers to put my 1/2" A.Versicolor. I do have a small pet carrier as well but the T.Blondi is in it right now.

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The container on the right with the versicolor in it looks like the kind you can get at the Michaels craft stores...excellent container btw!

MrsG

Arachnopeon
I'm sure you can find the containers at Michael's or JoAnn's or any craft type store, but we found ours at TAP Plastics. If you have one in your area, that's the best place to go :D

We have to get a new one for Ozzy though. He seems to like to stay in the lid and he's made a nice web for himself up there.

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes we were off to Joanns, or Michaels and I looked over and said "HOLY %$^&, a TAP Plastics"...man best store in the world for containers...they have the size you see there, smaller as well, and even larger....I am going to get rid of Ozzy's cage, the blue lid one, and set him up like Sal's, the A.v's cage. Cuz I think my little Pterror is going to play arboreal for now on...he has webbed himself up a nice funnel in the crevice up top! hehehehe

neway both those containers ran me under 4 bucks out the door...

I then used a drill to put a lot of air holes in...for ventilation, and glued in the cork bark...

there is another thread here on the forums where the guy built the clear one, i just followed his example and turned out great!