Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

New Hadrurus arizonensis

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Linda Landsman, May 11, 2006.

1. Advertisement
    Hi, This is my first scorpion, I have 21 T's, and became fascinated with this one I came across. What is the best substrate? Playsand? Is there any danger of impaction with this? It looks to be a good sized one, about 4". Thanks!!!!

2. Ryan C.

Ryan C. Arachnoprince

Playsand is a great substrate for a H.a.

Congrats on the new addition and Welcome to the scorp hobby!

3. Ewok

Ewok Arachnoangel

Hey, I just bought one of these scorpions too last week, they are really great scorpions! It is interesting to watch them eat a cricket as they will sting it with thier tail.

4. makati

makati Arachnosquire

:clap: hadrurus arizonensis is a great scorp, active always. dig here and there, and they are large too. congrats on your scorp.

i agree, playsand works good.

5. thesupermonkey

thesupermonkey Arachnosquire Old Timer

You guys suck...
    My D. Hairy is barely 2 inches and he seals himself in his burrough so I never see em! I've never even seen him eat!!!

6. FortCooper1982

FortCooper1982 Arachnoknight Old Timer

hey wel done my friend, play sand is awsome substrate, H,A is a cool scorp, if u love this one try spadix too, very cool scorp

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.