New guy

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Me and my daughter caught this guy hiding under a rock in are yard he is a aggressive little guy IMG_20170413_213035550.jpg glad I realized when I did what it was she pointed it out and almost picked it which I'm thinking might have gotten her bit but I stopped here before it was to late she's 3 and my bug hunting buddy :D

Jerry

Arachnobaron
It will be the second one ive had we collected a very large one last year who turned out to be a gravid female we turned her loose so she could raise up here youngins in peace

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Bug hunting is fun for all ages. I have so many fond childhood memories involving bugs. It's great you are showing your child The wonders of nature.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Some of my best memories as a child was collecting and trying to identify insects arachnids and anything else I could find my dad was my go to source for info and if he didn't know the name of a insect he called it a bastard bug it was really funny tell he got a call from my school because a grade school bug collection project had a large number of well displayed bastard bugs of all shapes and sizes still makes me laugh ever time I think about it