New FWC

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heres my new Male False Water Cobra. He's around 3.5'. He's pretty lade back but wiggle's until he gets on the hook.

Last edited:

TreeGuy

Arachnopeon
8 or 9 feet max. Usually about 6-7 for males and 7-8 for females.

Pretty snakes, the "trash compactor" of any snake room lol.

Watch out for that feeding response ;P

Lucas339

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
drool!! these guys are on the venomous list in FL so i cannont have them. nice pick up!

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What a beauty. I've heard this species has a strong feeding response.

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks guys, Ya Im lucky to live here there not strick on exotic animal laws, all we gotta do is register dwa an snakes over 8ft with local law inforcement. I fed him 2 adult mice an the feedin responce wasn't to strong, he'd just grab it an rap around once an then swollow it whole pretty much. Still pretty awesome.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice Matt.I'm guessing they also "finger paint" like cobras?Mine does not and usually goes in 2 corners of the cage.Thought about putting a puppy pad in the corner for him{D{D{D

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What a beauty. I've heard this species has a strong feeding response.
That might be the understatement of the millenia right there, lol! Sharks don't have the feeding response of these guys! Retics don't have the feeding response of the these guys. They seem to have very powerful jaws for a snake, and the pair I had(adults over six feet, heavy powerful snakes)would grab a rat and shake it, like a monitor, and you could hear the bones snapping in the rat's dead body when they bit down. It would not be uncommon for the rat's insides to come out or eyes to pop out from the pressure of the bite. These snakes seem perpetually hungry, too, even when in shed. I don't think you could have ever filled mine up.

pitbulllady