New feeding video

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello everyone,

Just finished making a "New world" species feeding video, ENJOY!

Let me know what you think :)

Dayyan, Reptiliatus Channel

[YOUTUBE]2lcSK2WIWEs[/YOUTUBE]

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great video man!! Two thumbs up. What kind of camera were you using?

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks so much! I don't remember the model of the top of my head but I'll check when I get home from work and let you know :). It's a sony camcorder that films in full 1080HD, had a gps, and also films in "nightvision", I'm sooooo happy with it. It's a huge benefit to my channel.

Dayyan

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
That was completely awesome. I"m watching some more of your videos right now - just as enjoyable.

I subscribed. :) madamoisele1 on YT if you want to see my feeding vids. Nowhere near as great as yours, but I'm still learning. Watching your vid gave me some ideas and maybe I'll post something soon that's better than what I have.

Thanks for the inspiration and again - awesome vids. Really enjoying them.

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That was completely awesome. I"m watching some more of your videos right now - just as enjoyable.

I subscribed. :) madamoisele1 on YT if you want to see my feeding vids. Nowhere near as great as yours, but I'm still learning. Watching your vid gave me some ideas and maybe I'll post something soon that's better than what I have.

Thanks for the inspiration and again - awesome vids. Really enjoying them.
Thank you so much for subscribing :)!

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the vids you watched as well :).

Sure! I will joyfully check out your channel!

Dayyan

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool video! You have a beautiful assortment of Ts there. :D