New England Reptile Expo 1/29/17

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Will anyone be attending the NE Reptile Expo in Manchester, NH? I haven't been, wanted to go last year but didn't make it. Has anyone gone before? It looks like the majority of the vendors are reptile-oriented so I just want to be sure that there will be Ts there before I take the trip :)

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Will anyone be attending the NE Reptile Expo in Manchester, NH? I haven't been, wanted to go last year but didn't make it. Has anyone gone before? It looks like the majority of the vendors are reptile-oriented so I just want to be sure that there will be Ts there before I take the trip :)
Ive gone a few years ago, there are definitely tarantulas, at least two vendors when i went. There are also a ton of supplies, terrariums etc marked down. Id say its worth checking out.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Ive gone a few years ago, there are definitely tarantulas, at least two vendors when i went. There are also a ton of supplies, terrariums etc marked down. Id say its worth checking out.
Thanks! I tried finding the websites for the vendors but it seems like it's mostly geckos and snakes. I'm sure I'll find something to bring home!

Kelly Fornez

Arachnopeon
i will be there with some tarantulas i believe you have me on Facebook PM me for more info on species.