New Emperor !

Mikko

Arachnopeon
mrderanged: Oh, i didnt notice that you had a link to Lelle :) And you´re right, he really knows what he´s talking about. And thx for you answer about the scolopendras.

Solar Dart:
It´s really a shame that some people just want to impress on theyre friends and buy something like a venomous snake. Theres no way that you could talk to him and make him realise that it could be even more dangerous to have a venomous snake at home than a handgun?
I have started my self to "practice" with venomous snakes with a friend of mine, but it feels like it´s not my "thing". They are far more difficult to handle than scorps and centipeds. So i will probably never buy a venomous snake. Even though the sight of a Western Diamondback (Crotalus atrox) in a defensive posture is really impressive.
And it really glads me to hear that my English isnt that bad as i thought.
One last thing: English is actually not my second language, it would be my third because i´ll talk both Swedish and Finnish too ;)
/Mikko Seppänen

K

Kenny

hejsan Mikko.

Hi all..:)

Hejsan Mikko.

I am Swedish living in USA since waaay back.

Kenny

sabre

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
krystal -

black lights do make emperor scorpions glow too; they turn a really nice blue colour under the light.