*new emperor scorpion* come see

stephen sav

Arachnopeon
a trusted insect breeder said he had an emperer for sale so i bought it, any opionions he arrived yesterday. Does he look like an emperor? thank you
pandinus imperator

stephen sav

Arachnopeon
thanks guys just making sure it was an emp! sweet i have an asian forest but always wanted an emp

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Emps have the yellow stingers and the pinchers looks pretty distinct compares to AFS imo

stephen sav

Arachnopeon
im not huge into scorpions but now i can tell that the pinchers look different im also going to shine a uv light on him :D and then on my asian forest

Collin Clary

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Does look like a P. imperator, yes. Care to share where you got it? I'm looking for females.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
im not huge into scorpions but now i can tell that the pinchers look different im also going to shine a uv light on him and then on my asian forest
Only for a short period of time to avoid health issues.

The substrate appears to be on the dry side.

bildova

Arachnopeon
I hope they make a come back, it would be nice to have some again.
me too, I had to get 6 little ones ( 4i ) in hopes one day not soon lol ill get to breed them :D I came back wanting one not knowing about the ban. that was crazy to hear about and sad :/ I wanna get a few P. Dictators also some day. off subject a little but in a week ill be getting my 1st T's :D

Reptilesbyrick

Arachnopeon
I just sold all 31 of my TRUE CBB P. imperators this past week. I raised them to 4i. I should have more babies later this summer. I have another female that is gravid!
upload_2017-6-28_13-8-59.png