New Digicam, trying out some macro shots.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Hey folks, here's a few of my T's I hadn't gotten to photograph with the pentax and scanner method. Testing out the macro mode on my VERY CHEAP camera.

First up, from 7 inches away, my Haplopelma sp. "Aureopilosum" The pose isn't the greatest, but She's burrowed in a single day. The Cobalt Blue I picked up yesterday has also burrowed.. to the point I can't see her at all. Ah well, I did get some 35mm of her, while she was in a bad mood during transfer.

Bill

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
And finally, from 2 inches away, where the macro begins to blur a bit.. a 1" P. formosa.

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
A cheap ass Fuji finepix 200. Cheapest one they had :p on sale for 99$, kind of an impulse buy. figured if I didn't like it I'd take it back. I decided it suits my purposes just fine, so it's a keeper.

Bill

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
A cheap ass Fuji finepix 200. Cheapest one they had :p on sale for 99$, kind of an impulse buy. figured if I didn't like it I'd take it back. I decided it suits my purposes just fine, so it's a keeper.

Bill
pics look pretty good!
Ed

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Bill,
Hey! Nice pics! Finally got the digi cam? Cool. I will be doing the film/scanner thingy when my micro-macro gets here.

Peace,
Gillian