New Curly Hair sling!

Avix4me

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The other day my dad took a trip down to La. to meet a dealer, and got lots of new, cool T's, and even a cool Scorp! (I think it's cause he bought 6 things. lol.) He got a free curly hair sling which is now mine!:D And boy!, is he a good eater! I fed him a cricket yesterday, and the day before (both the crix were the size of him!:eek: ) He snapped them both right up, so now i'm going to wait about 5-6 more days to feed him. I still haven't named him, so i'm asking the creative minds of the arachnoboards members to give me ideas for his new name! (Keep in mind he IS a curlyhair.) I Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Good luck.:D

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how about curley?

sorry i don't name my babies...

moose

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats on your new baby!! I do need to point out though that it sounds like you are feeding it to much. One or two crickets of a size it can handle once a week are enough, it shouldn't eat every day.
I have 3 curlys, my biggest female is Silvara, my younger female is Dottie, and my sling is Curly (yes I know, not very inventive) For a curly a name like Dozer, short for bulldozer, would work really well, they are super earth movers.
I usually name my T's for books or movies that I like. You can try that or log on to one of the baby naming sites, they have tons of suggestions for names.

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats. There is a curly hair sling in the store near me I've been so tempted to get for a while but I already have 9 Brachypelmas. I think you should name it Afro ;)

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I say instead of going with Curley, name him SHEMP after one of the original Three Stooges. {D

Avix4me

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great names! :clap: But after about a day with no comments i couldn't stand it, and looked up the name "Agrona" witch means war or slaughter because of the way she pounces and eats things. {D And again Great Names! :clap: