New Community Resource!!!

Bugs In Cyberspace

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hello Arachnoboards Members,

I am pleased to announce a new resource for the arachnid community, and would like to invite everybody to visit and hopefully contribute.

It's a new database for invertebrate hobbyists. The taxonomic outline for all the tarantula species I could readily find, is now up and waiting. Most live bug hobbyists are tarantula enthusiasts, so I completed this section first! Other bug enthusiasts that come across this announcement are encouraged to contribute as well.

This is an informational database where we, as a community, can contribute photos and information through wikis. Wikis are a special software that allow users to post and edit one another's content right in the browser window! It is very simple to use, and a wonderful new tool for our hobby. As other users begin to contribute to the species files, we will begin laying all the secondary features down for the site. These include any topics that would be of interest to the community including conservation, news, conferences, etc. etc.

After you read the main page, please click through to invertebrates/arachnids/spiders/tarantulas. Please attempt a practice post by clicking on one of the tarantula genera and then species. If you have any questions, please visit the help menu on the left border (less than a page in length), or feel free to email me with questions.

http://www.wiki.bidabug.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Check out the newest tarantula resource on the web- With your help, this could become the best community resource since Arachnoboards!

Thank you for your time!

Peter Clausen
peter@bidabug.org

rm90

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It looks interesting! For sure I am going to sign up and start "EDIT"ing ;)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya I was thinking the same thing..............but I dont know if I want to even go there...... I like the idea of the page though.

Bugs In Cyberspace

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
thanks for the quick replies, guys! I think we just need a few people to start posting to really kick this thing off. It's really easy to contribute and even learning only take a few minutes. I hope it's going to be very well accepted:)