New Cockroach Website and Forums

Megaloblatta

Arachnopeon
The Blattodea Culture Group (BCG) has just launched a new Website packed with interesting information about cockroaches – see http://www.blattodea-culture-group.org/

Use of the Forums is open to everyone, not just BCG members! To use the Forums just create a user account using the links on the bottom right-hand corner of the site.

pinkfoot

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thanks for the info. Still in its infancy, but might be a very nice forum soon. Nice to see roaches getting more respect - as it were! - ; that's the second new forum I've seen in a week! :)

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome! I wanted to join this group but I couldn't find the link! Thanks!!! {D {D

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This has been overdue... the BCG seemingly went on hiatus for the past 2 or 3 years...

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm a roach nut and hope the board grows into something nice with tons of info... With the influx of availiable species, there has been a large jump in the number of people keeping them for "pets" instead of just feeders...they are by far some of my favorite inverts... Once people get over their initail cockroach fear they realize how cool they actually are...Most of the rarer/collector/exotic roach species remind me more of beetles than actual roaches... neat critters. Great job!

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
The allpet roaches board has been in continuous operation since 1999 (before there was much of a roach hobby ;) ) It's getting a facelift to New Allpet Roaches forum
The forum that ran from Feb.02 to present is Old
The first forums from 1999-02 can be found on web archive searches for the main page for those years.

Last edited:

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sweet! I didn't know there was a new allpet roaches forum. Blattaria.net is cool too. There's a lot of good info on there.