New Cobalt Blue

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got myself a new cobalt blue today at the pet shop. I didn't really go there to buy a spider, but they got the cobalt in. They didn't know it was a cobalt(it was supposed to be a vietnamese tiger or something like that)...I got her for $18. :) Their supplier apparently sent them the wrong spider. Oh well...I got a good deal. I have to fatten her up a bit, but here's the picture anyway:

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome cobalt!!!

I would LOVE to get a deal like that I paid $49.99 for the one I got last saturday.

Wayne H

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
your so freakin lucky!
i paid $40 for mine...but either way i think its worth it.

Risto

Tim R.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good snag pategirl, ours are about $45 here. When they get them in, our shops around here are Lamo:(

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
I got myself a new cobalt blue today at the pet shop. I didn't really go there to buy a spider, but they got the cobalt in. They didn't know it was a cobalt(it was supposed to be a vietnamese tiger or something like that)...I got her for $18. :) Their supplier apparently sent them the wrong spider. Oh well...I got a good deal. I have to fatten her up a bit, but here's the picture anyway:
I would say fatten "Him" up, looks like a male to me...............:)

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pategirl, looks good! Nice deal also. :) I got mine at an expo in NC.. 20 bucks.. I got lucky too :)

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tim R.
Good snag pategirl, ours are about $45 here. When they get them in, our shops around here are Lamo:(
There is only 1 pet shop that I know of around here Tim. The only thing they have there is a RoseHaired for $25 its a juv. They did have a Goliath BirdEater it was a Juv. for $180 (amazingly someone actually bought it). Oh the Pet Shop I am talking about is Fins and Critters

Nemesis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WOW!!!!DELONIGAN!!!!
She is gorgeous!!!! did you use a filter, or is that her natural colour??? Beautiful!!!

Kelly O

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Whatever sex it is, I'm sure there will be some use for it....I could not pass up a deal like that, though. I was apparently the only one who noticed that the spider was blue. They gave me a really strange scientific name for it, too. Oh well, it's their loss. :)

pixi14369

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
it looks like a female to me...as only the females have the blue....at least from all of the ones i have seen...the males are generaly a brown color, with the same markings...I could be mistaken though...any Ideas? Oh got mine for 35 bucks...the pet store i got it from didnt know what they had when they got it and they were afraid of it....I dont blame them...bad attitude!! But fun none the less...

Tim R.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There is only 1 pet shop that I know of around here Tim. The only thing they have there is a RoseHaired for $25 its a juv. They did have a Goliath BirdEater it was a Juv. for $180 (amazingly someone actually bought it). Oh the Pet Shop I am talking about is Fins and Critters
It's PetLuv in Asheville Mall.