New Cobalt Blue under fed

Mikal Everglot

Arachnopeon
Hey guys i just took in the girl today and she is in my opinon skinny. I feed her two large crickets and got her some water. I will be setting her up in a much better enclosure tomorrow (this is the one they gave her to me in). How should I feed her to help her bulk up?

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ah ah, careful into opening too much that little, kinda T's 'Expo', 'enclosure' :angelic:

Tomorrow offer to the bugger lots of inches of substrate (substrate should be moist, not wet) and a water dish. If you can, add a piece of wood like cork bark or similar. Start a pre hole nearby that piece of wood, often is a really appreciated kindness.

Skinny but not so skinny, they remain on the somewhat 'slim' side, they don't turn so chubby like 'genics' and the others.

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I’d say first thing get her in something with a bunch of substrate, mine love to dig deep. She should start eating when she settles in, give her some time.

Mikal Everglot

Arachnopeon
Awesome thanks she ate 2 like she was dying and i didn't want to go too quick! Dont worry this pretty girl will be in thick substrate asap!!!