New Camera! I a

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
So my uncle is letting me borrow his Leica camera with a macro lens!!! Can’t wait to try it out! I also got a red flashlight/torch I thought it might be interesting to take some low light shots in the red spectrum lighting. Has anyone tried ‘night shots’? Do they ever come out good? I think it would be at least interesting to play around with. Maybe a close up of T eyeshine? I’m sure I’ll take a lot of regular shots too!:D

Rhysingstar

Arachnopeon
So my uncle is letting me borrow his Leica camera with a macro lens!!! Can’t wait to try it out! I also got a red flashlight/torch I thought it might be interesting to take some low light shots in the red spectrum lighting. Has anyone tried ‘night shots’? Do they ever come out good? I think it would be at least interesting to play around with. Maybe a close up of T eyeshine? I’m sure I’ll take a lot of regular shots too!:D
Night shots can be incredibly fun as lower light opens up many new opportunities such as light painting, super long exposures, and incredible depth of field. A nice steady tripod is needed, and if possible a shutter release (or use the timer to avoid camera shake).