New California show Reptile Exposition September 10th & 11th

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
http://www.reptileexpositions.com/

I look forward to see how this new show for our tarantulas goes and hope to see all who can make it go.

September
10TH-11TH 2016

American Sport Center
1500 S. Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim, CA. 92805
Hours: 10am-4pm

Last edited:

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Joe - what is your gut feeling as far as attendance? Worth going?

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Hey Joe - what is your gut feeling as far as attendance? Worth going?
Well since I am going of course it is worth going LOL. Honestly I don't know what to expect as from my understanding it is the first time the show has opened up to reptile and arachnid people. I know of at least 2 tarantula vendors going and between the 2 of us there is a plethora of tarantulas. Now other bugs and reptiles I am not sure, but there seems to be some well know reptile vendors on the vending list. In addition, it all depends on your definition of, "worth going"? I know some like a show that is not packed and despise wall to wall with so many people they can't even move. Others may say the more the merrier with plenty to choose from if you can hang with the crowds.

I always think a first show is worth it to draw your own conclusion and who knows you may find the best deal, best offerings, best time of your life......or not. In my opinion if you have time then it is better to go and conclude it was not worth it as appose to miss out on a golden opportunity.

Great ? & Hope 2 C U there

Stugy

Arachnolord
Oh wow nice! Funny because Minecon is happening on the 17-18 at Anaheim this month lol. I hope I can go to the reptile show as I hadn't been to one in about 2 years :p

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Oh wow nice! Funny because Minecon is happening on the 17-18 at Anaheim this month lol. I hope I can go to the reptile show as I hadn't been to one in about 2 years :p

Well we are about 5 days away so hope to see you there....

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well since I am going of course it is worth going LOL. Honestly I don't know what to expect as from my understanding it is the first time the show has opened up to reptile and arachnid people. I know of at least 2 tarantula vendors going and between the 2 of us there is a plethora of tarantulas. Now other bugs and reptiles I am not sure, but there seems to be some well know reptile vendors on the vending list. In addition, it all depends on your definition of, "worth going"? I know some like a show that is not packed and despise wall to wall with so many people they can't even move. Others may say the more the merrier with plenty to choose from if you can hang with the crowds.

I always think a first show is worth it to draw your own conclusion and who knows you may find the best deal, best offerings, best time of your life......or not. In my opinion if you have time then it is better to go and conclude it was not worth it as appose to miss out on a golden opportunity.

Great ? & Hope 2 C U there

Thanks, I will try to make it! :)