New C Hentzi scorps

CooperSKart

Arachnopeon
Hi all!

I just got 3 (one male & two female) C Hentzi's from Tarantulas Inc. (Very professional :clap: ). I've had several scorpions in the past, but they've generally been of the larger types (P Imperator long time ago, H Arizonensis, S Mesaensis). These guys are really small (I'm guessing about 1.5" - 2" max from nose to tip of tail streched). I was told they are adults, but I guess since I'm used to bigger scorps I thought they would be bigger for some reason. Does anyone have any particular insite about these critters thats not covered in the caresheets? I'm going to try to give them some small mealworms, but I'm not sure if they will find them down on the substrate though since they seem to really like the bark pieces I put in for them. I'm used to keeping desert scorps mostly so I guess I need to mist them more often also.

CooperSKart

Arachnopeon
Thanks!
I decided to toss in some little crickets & they were practically fighting each other to get at them. Their sting may not be that bad for humans but it obviously has a strong effect on the crickets - I've never seen a cricket give up so quickly after being zapped. They've already eaten one each. Sorry, I'll stop the running commentary, I'm just excited since these are my first ever bark scorpions.