New bark scorpions arrived today! Wo0t, w0ot!

mma316

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Which species?

Are they exilicauda or sculpturatus? Either way, nice slings!

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Isn't it just amazing how one person's blight is another person's joy....those of you who love c. sculpts, I have to wonder how much you would enjoy letting them have free reign in the house. LOL. But yes, those are nice babes and congratulations! :) They are rather fascinating to watch (in a sealed container....)

Roy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am extremely glad they arrived safely. Hope you enjoy them, and it was my pleasure trading with you!!!

cannabeast

Arachnosquire
yeah if its true they are beautiful to me, and if they were invading my house by the millions i would probly not like em so much :p but they are really nice specimens i love em.

mma316 they are sculpturatus.

Absolutely roy, thanks so much! it was a pleasure trading with you too!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

insect714

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on yet another species added to your collection! :clap:

My Centruoides vittatus just popped today... :D got slings top & bottom of mom she can hardly move. :eek:

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
eeww! those are ugly scorps! please send them to me.. :D
just kidding, I have a 2i C. exilicauda last month, now I'm missing him/her, she was eaten by her/his feeder. LOL I was newbie sorry :8o

RyoKenzaki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice packaging roy, straw method are by far the most convenience way to send scorpling. Did you learn it from my blog? Haha! Now when are you gonna send me some hehe

Roy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'll send you some gladly if you cover the shipping, can barely feed myself as it is :p

I read about the straw method on ScorpionForum but your blog provided the best description of it so credit goes to you too!!!!

Now if only my vittatus will pop too, and my gracilis stop dying....

DireWolf0384

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
When I had the money to keep on getting more scorps, I remember how excited I would be when the box came. I used to wait and wait and wait and it was torture to have to wait long for them. Then I would have to force myself to not rip the box apart and carefully open it with a box cutter. Nothing like the excitement of getting scorps in the mail!