New baby

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Look who I got from the most excellent cold blood today. Walking about. And 2nd pic she's just plain exhausted. Okay I lied. First pic she's exhausted. Second pic she's annoyed with me for messing with her plant! 20161014_211955.jpg
20161014_212329.jpg

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Okay. Cannot figure out how to post cb's review. So move this if you want. I give cold blood 6 stars, triple AAA+! My new baby's a chubby little thing, very well cared for. I will definitely order from him again!
Hmmm. And sdsnybny.

I foresee issues with my bank acct.....

Haemus

Arachnosquire
You can make it look less potato-ey by backing the camera out a touch. Notice how the text on the book is nice and sharp? That's how far your tarantula should be. Hope this helps and congrats on the little bundle of joy! Big fan of the G. pulchripes :)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
You can make it look less potato-ey by backing the camera out a touch. Notice how the text on the book is nice and sharp? That's how far your tarantula should be. Hope this helps and congrats on the little bundle of joy! Big fan of the G. pulchripes :)
Thanks. I'll try that!
She's a darling, but she's got herself barricaded with substrate under her corkbark. A definite "Leave me alone" gesture. I'll leave bits of mealworm tonight for an offering lol!

cold blood

Staff member
Thanks. I'll try that!
She's a darling, but she's got herself barricaded with substrate under her corkbark. A definite "Leave me alone" gesture. I'll leave bits of mealworm tonight for an offering lol!
If its barricaded, I'd just wait for it to emerge to feed....its not going to starve:)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
If its barricaded, I'd just wait for it to emerge to feed....its not going to starve:)
I know, but she's so small.
I have a suspicion that she's in premolt. Her abdomen is dark. Also she's not all fuzzy like the sacmate.
So just guessing about premolt.