New B.Smithi !!

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So after my last 2 Ts died awhile ago (The G.rosea and A.avic) I thought it was about time to get a new one. I went to the local pet shop and got this beauty :)

Im in love. I've not sexed it yet but the pet shop (little they know) told me it was Female. I was going to get a younger T but i was so excited i bought it. he/she seems pretty big already but i don't mind now i have it.
Ill post pictures up next time s-he's on the glass for help in sexing it.

I named it flick,I suppose it could be a uni sex name, as before she was even out of the transporting box and i was taking the sello-tape off the lid she started flicking hairs all over the place haha. I thought it was appropriate.

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations! Very pretty! Let us know when you post the pics in the sexing gallery. How much was flick?

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ohhhh she's absolutely gorgeous!!! :D
Congrats on you new bay :)

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks :) Flick was £95 :S the pet shop i went to is really overpriced but it was love at first sight and i had the money :p.

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wish id have bought younger T really. I've never had one smaller than 5" haha. I wanted a little juvi but i came out with a near enough fully grown T again... I was going to buy a sling online from TSS but no where near me sells things i could feed to a sling..

RichardLTU

Arachnopeon
ATM i've got 3x L3 murinuses and 1x l3 ornata and my ~L7s lasiodora ant smithi, i prefer smaller T's too, never had fully grown one:eek:

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awh, I might trust the internet for my next T and get i juvi. I only have my new smithi at the minute :(