New arrivals :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Man got some new eight-legged murder tanks, you done know blud...

Erm, yeah, enough of that nonsense. I treated myself to an early bornday present, an N. incei which was bigger than I was expecting (paid for 1cm DLS, it's at least double that) and my first Pokie (also my first willingly purchased OW, my C. huahini was a surprise freebie), a P. subfusca "Lowland".

What's that?

Pics or GTFO?

Oh, go on then.

N. incei
DSC00002.JPG

P. subfusca "Lowland"
DSC00007.JPG
DSC00008.JPG

basin79

ArachnoGod
I've got a adult female subfusca lowland. They're unbelievably stunning.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's funny that because a few months ago I ordered a N incei at 1cm dls and it too turned out to be at least double the size

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
It's funny that because a few months ago I ordered a N incei at 1cm dls and it too turned out to be at least double the size
From Exotic Pets UK by any chance? My first time using them as a few suppliers I use are on their holidays and the rest only had one or the other.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
From Exotic Pets UK by any chance? My first time using them as a few suppliers I use are on their holidays and the rest only had one or the other.
No it was tss that I got my incei from. Although the other week I ordered an E pachypus sling from Chris at exotic pets that was for sale at 1cm dls and that turned up around 2cm dls it was very healthy though so it was all good. Chris at exotic pets is a decent guy and always quick to answer any inquiry you have about stock, also he's one of the few dealers that as had T cyaneolum for sale a few times in the last 12-18months so I always check their site

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
About time you got yourself a pokie ;) great choice with the lowland, they grow more beautiful with each molt.