New Arrivals: Sand Boas

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I recently picked up this new project. I've always liked these but never really got into them. Now we have the rack space and my wife thinks they're "adorable" ( though she doesn't seem to mind any of the animals), so it seemed only natural to pick them up when "OldHag" decided to part with them.

Dbl Het Snow pair

Anery Pair

2 Anery and 1 normal neonates

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think these guys are really neat. They are on my list of first to gets when I have enough room to start getting into herps. You have to admit, they are pretty cute...little boas with polka dots. :D Are you keeping them all together or keeping the morphs seperate? What size set-up are you using?

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think these guys are really neat. They are on my list of first to gets when I have enough room to start getting into herps. You have to admit, they are pretty cute...little boas with polka dots. :D Are you keeping them all together or keeping the morphs seperate? What size set-up are you using?
I like keeping them all separate in order to keep tabs on each one. I don't know the exact dimensions of the rack system they are kept in. They have a few inches of aspen in there as well.